Black Pepper is one commonly used spice in our daily diet. In English, it is known as peppercorn also and with Botanical Name- Piper Nigrum, and Hindi Names- Kali Mirch (काली मिर्च), Kale Mrch (काले मर्च), Gol Mirch (गोल मिर्च) and Gol mrch -(गोल मर्च).
As the name suggests Black peppercorn, is a black colour dried fruit of rounded corn shape. Black pepper is one inerrable herb used to cure many health disorders. Black pepper is used to cure Cough, Cold, Indigestion, Hoarseness, dysentery, malaria, gums problems, and many other disorders. There are some Ayurvedic or natural home remedies with the best health benefits of black pepper. Kali Mirch is a good anti-oxidant and digestive herb. It is also good for heart health and maintains blood circulation.
Use below mentioned the best 10 Health Benefits of Black Pepper natural herb.
Black Pepper Treats What Diseases?
1. Black pepper (Kali Mirch) is most effective in Cough problems. Mix 1-2 pinch of black pepper powder in one spoon of natural honey. Lick this paste 3-4 times a day to get rid of Cough. Kali Mirch and honey mixture is one of the best herbal options to cure cough.
Peppercorns and honey are commonly used in home remedies for treating a cough. The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of black pepper may help to soothe a sore throat and clear phlegm, while the natural sweetness of honey can help to coat the throat and reduce irritation.
2. To cure gastric problems, in one cup of water mix half lemon extract, half spoon of black pepper, and black salt. Drink this solution to avoid gastric disorders before meals.
Lemon is a natural acid that helps to stimulate the production of digestive juices, while black pepper has carminative properties that help to soothe the digestive system and reduce bloating and gas.
3. Black Pepper is also used to cure Indigestion. Cut the lemon into two pieces and suck by applying some black pepper and black salt to it. This combination also helps to improve indigestion.
Cold and Fever
4. In-home remedies for cold, Kali Mirch is a highly effective ayurvedic herb. In water mix, 4-5 Black peppercorns, 8-10 Basil leaves, 2-3 cloves, one piece of Ginger, 1-2 Green cardamom, and add milk to prepare a mixture like tea. Drink this tea several times a day to help alleviate symptoms to get rid of cold and fever.
Kali mirch, basil, ginger, and cardamom are all commonly used in traditional medicine to help relieve symptoms of a cold and fever. These ingredients have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help to boost the immune system and soothe symptoms such as headache, body aches, and cough. To use this remedy, brew a cup of tea with a few freshly crushed black peppercorns, a few basil leaves, a small piece of fresh ginger, and a few green cardamom pods.
5. In Hoarseness throat disorder, use a mixture of Kali Mirch, Mulethi (English name- Licorice root, Botanical name- Glycyrrhiza Glabra), and Sugar-candy. Finally, suck this mixture for 2-3 times a day, to cure this problem.
Kali mirch and mulethi are commonly used in traditional medicine as home remedies for hoarseness. Black pepper has anti-inflammatory properties that may help soothe an irritated throat and reduce swelling, while licorice root is believed to have demulcent properties that can help to coat and protect the throat.
6. In dysentery treatment, lick the mixture of black pepper powder and natural honey. After this, drink whey to stop dysentery.
Black pepper (round pepper), honey, and whey are used as a home remedy for dysentery, although it is important to keep in mind that dysentery is a serious condition that often requires medical treatment. Black pepper has antibacterial properties that can help to fight off infection-causing dysentery, while honey is a natural antiseptic that can help soothe the digestive tract. Whey, which is a byproduct of cheese production, is rich in lactic acid and may help to restore the balance of gut bacteria.
7. In Swollen Gums treatment, Boil water by mixing Black pepper powder. Gargle to cure pain and swelling in gums.
In another home remedy for swollen gums, mix a pinch of freshly ground black pepper with a little olive oil or coconut oil. Gently massage the mixture onto your gums using your fingertips. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse your mouth with warm water. Repeat this remedy 3-4 times a day until your symptoms improve.
Black peppers have anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce swelling and relieve discomfort associated with swollen gums.
8. To cure Night Blindness, Rub the Black pepper with natural honey or curd. Use it as Surma / kohl to treat night blindness eye disorder.
Night blindness, also known as nyctalopia, is a vision condition where a person has difficulty seeing in low light or at night. It is believed that for some people this remedy has great effects while you can take Ayurvedic professional advice for this sensitive organ.
9. In malaria treatment, Mix the Black Pepper powder with Holi Basil (Tulsi) and natural honey. Lick this mixture to get rid of malaria fever.
Malaria is a serious and potentially life-threatening condition that is caused by a parasite and is transmitted to humans through the bite of infected mosquitoes. While home remedies can be helpful in managing symptoms, but if you have confirmed malaria, it’s important to seek medical attention immediately. Treatment for malaria typically involves a course of antimalarial medication, which is prescribed by a doctor.
10. Black Pepper is also used in Cholera treatment. Prepare the powder of an equal amount of peppercorns, Asafoetida (Hing), and double the amount of Camphor (Kapoor in English) to make small pills. Finally, use these pills one by one after every half hour to cure Cholera.
Asafoetida, camphor, and black pepper are commonly used in traditional medicine as remedies for digestive complaints, including cholera. Cholera is a serious bacterial infection that causes severe diarrhea and dehydration. These ingredients may have some digestive benefits and may help to relieve symptoms of digestive distress.
Hence take the Health Benefits of Black Pepper in your daily life to create a healthy lifestyle and treat various disorders.