Dysentery is also similar to diarrhoea disease with a little difference. It results in a less watery stool and is caused due to infection in the colon or big intestine. Amoebic dysentery is more common due to improper diet and contaminated food and water. Hence as per the name, Amoebic dysentery is caused by a germ Amoeba. In Ayurveda with diarrhoea, there are also some Dysentery treatments. So some especially relevant natural treatment helps you to cure amoebic dysentery. Try them!
Ayurvedic Remedies for Dysentery
1. Swallow Methi-Dana (Fenugreek seed) with water after 3-4 hours time intervals to stop dysentery. This is most useful in all ayurvedic home remedies.
2. Take the Bilva (Aegle Marmelos) pulp with Lassi (Whey) to stop blood dysentery.
3. Boil two spoonfuls of Dhania (Coriander) and drink it to cure dysentery.
6. Eat pure butter of cow milk, and after that, drink Lassi (whey) to stop blood dysentery.
7. Mix some warm Jeera (Black Cumin) with a ripe banana to get rid of dysentery.
8. Mix Sendha Namak and Loaf sugar in lemon juice and drink 3-4 times a day to stop dysentery.
9. Grind the pip of Mango fruit and use it with Lassi (whey) to cure dysentery.
10. Use a decoction of Sonth (Dried ginger) in dysentery treatment.
11. Take 30 Gram Anar (Pomegranate) external pulp and 4 cloves and grind. Mix this powder with two glasses of water and filter. Finally, use this filtrate 3-4 times a day to cure dysentery.
Home Remedies for Amoebic Dysentery
In small children, it is a more common disease. Hence as a dysentery treatment, gave children apple juice to end this disease permanently.