It is a serious bacterial disease caused by Vibrio cholera bacteria as per the name. In this disease, the patient gets an infection in the small intestine, that causes diarrhoea and vomiting frequently.
For Cholera (Visuchika in Hindi), Amritdhara, a patent medicine has been used in old ages. Now this medicine has been replaced with Naveen Amritdhara, which is a combination of an equal amount of Sat (Infusion) Piplamint, Ajwain (Carom/thymol), and Kapoor (Camphor). In Cholera treatment, we can use this Naveen Amrit Dhara medicine. Another Right dose is very necessary for this Cholera epidemic. It is in liquid form and for adults 4 drops with one sugar spoonful 4 times a day. In the case of children, a dose of 2 drops with one sugar spoonful 3 times a day.
Ayurveda suggests some of the most effective home remedies for Cholera. These are:
Herbs to treat Cholera
1. Give the solution of Loaf sugar with water to the Cholera patient. After that, prepare the powder of Nutmeg (Jaiphal in Hindi) and mix it with Jaggery (Gur in Hindi), to make small pills of 2-3mg. Finally, use these pills one by one after every 30 minutes. Therefore, It will help to stop diarrhoea and cure Cholera.
2. Take 5-gram Asafoetida (Hing in Hindi), 10-gram Camphor (Kapoor in Hindi), 10-gram Catechu powder, and 10 shoots of Neem (Azadirachta indica) and grind all these in Holy basil (Tulsi in Hindi, Ocimum sanctum in Latin) extract to prepare small pills. Finally, patients can use these pills one by one, 3-4 times a day for better results.
Black Salt Warm Water
3. Cholera patients have excessive thirst, so they have to use warm water by mixing some black salt in place of normal water.
4. Mix some black salt in the extract of onion and warm a little. This herbal mixture is useful to cure Cholera. Also, for better results in onion extract, add Pudina (Mint, Peppermint in English) extract and take every 10-15 minutes.
5. Take the extract of Fennel Seed (Saunf in Hindi) and Mint to prepare syrup for Visuchika treatment.
Chili & Cajanus Combination
6. Prepare a mixture of Chili or Pepper (Mirch in Hindi) 1-2 grams, Cajanus Indicus (Arhar in Hindi) leaves 1gram and 1/10th part of Black salt. Lastly, use this herbal mixture to cure Cholera naturally.
7. Take the peel of Calotropis Procera (Aak/ Madaar in Hindi) root and mix it with black salt. Warm this mixture and use this mixture when cooling 2 spoonfuls one time, every after 3-4 hours to cure cholera.
8. Apply some Kalmishora (Potassium nitrate) in Urine sense (Mutra-Indri). Furthermore, It will immediately pass out urine and cure Cholera.
Other Herbal Combinations
9. Prepare the powder of Garlic (Lahsun in Hindi), Hing, and Camphor and mix it with lemon extract. Use this mixture to cure cholera, naturally.
10. Mix an equal amount of Hing and Black Peppercorns (Kali Mirch in Hindi) and double the amount of Camphor (Kapoor in Hindi). Finally, Prepare small pills and take pills one by one in Cholera treatment.
11. Mix lemon extract with half amount of Onion and Mint or Peppermint (Pudina in Hindi) to cure this disease.
12. Mix some black salt in Horse stool (Ghode ki leed in Hindi) extract and use 2-3 spoons every after one hour in Cholera treatment.
13. In cholera treatment, Mango shoots are also very effective. Boil 25 gm shoots of Mango powder in one glass of water. Boil till the half solution remains behind and filter it. Finally, Drink it twice a day warm solution to cure it.
So, use these amazing remedies in Cholera treatment at home to get rid of this disease naturally.