Garlic is a herb that utilizes for medicinal and culinary purposes since ancient times. It retains a compound named allicin, which is trustworthy for its strong aroma and flavor, as well as its antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is one of the most active ingredients in all Indian kitchens and uses daily in meals, loaded with many medicinal properties.
Garlic is called Lahsun (लहसुन) in Hindi and is a commonly used spice or vegetable all over the world. Garlic is an English name and in Latin termed Allium Sativum. Lahsun, Lehsan, Lasan or Lasann are the Hindi synonyms for this herb. Other regional names of it are- Rasoon or Rashun in Bengali; Lasan in Gujarati; Bellulli in Kannada; Lasun or Lusson in Marathi, Veluthulli or Vellulli in Malayalam; Poondu or Vellaipoondu in Tamil; Vellulli, Vellipaaya, Velluri, Ullipayilu, Tellapaayalu or Velluli Payalu in Telugu; Rasuna in Oriya.
Like an onion, Garlic is also one mostly used kitchen items in food. Regular use of Garlic increases appetite, blood, and serum and glows your face. Garlic is an Ayurvedic herb and is used in the treatment of many diseases and disorders. In Heart health, Garlic is indefectible medicine.
In the kitchen, it is a commonly used ingredient for flavoring meal and its daily use avoid many health disorders. Garlic removes Cholesterol from arteries and prevents heart diseases. Many people have known it with the best ayurvedic heart toner. Garlic/ Lahsun is a Vitamin C, B-Complex, and Mineral-rich natural herb. In the morning daily eat 1-2 strips of garlic with cold or hot water as per season to avoid many health disorders. Here are some top health benefits of Garlic for various diseases. These are:
Garlic Treat What Disorders?
1. In Earache, Garlic is used as an ayurvedic herb. Warm garlic extract with mustard oil. Filter and pour 2-3 drops of the mixture on cooling in-ear to end earache.
It assists to kill the bacteria or fungus causing the infection. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help to relieve pain and swelling.
To use garlic for earache, you can try another remedy with Olive oil or coconut oil:
- Crush 1-2 garlic portions and place them in a small amount of warm olive oil or coconut oil.
- Warm the oil mixture over low heat for a few minutes until the garlic becomes fragrant.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool to a comfortable bearable temperature.
- Strain the mixture and place a few drops of this oil in the affected ear using a dropper.
- Gently massage the area around the ear to permit the oil to reach the inner ear.
2. Inhale the grinded, Garlic to the patient in case of hysteria disease. Garlic is an adequate remedy for hysteria or other emotional or psychological conditions.
3. In sour belching and stomach cramps treatment, prepare the Sauce of Garlic, Ginger, Coriander, loaf sugar, and rock salt (Sendhav Namak in English) and use it in the meal. As a main ingredient, Garlic help to alleviate signs of acid reflux and sour belching due to its ability to diminish inflammation in the digestive tract and its antimicrobial properties.
4. In the Goitre cure, grind Garlic finely and put on a cotton cloth. Bandage this paste on Goitre treatment.
Some studies have implied that garlic has potential benefits for thyroid function. Garlic possesses sulfur that obliges to stimulate the production of glutathione, a robust antioxidant that supports protecting the thyroid gland from damage. Further, garlic may help to regulate the immune system, which can be advantageous for autoimmune disorders that can affect the thyroid gland.
5. To cure Whooping cough, daily drink milk in the morning and the evening mixing 8-10 strips of Garlic when boiling.
Whooping cough is also known as pertussis, a highly contagious respiratory infection causes by the bacterium Bordetella pertussis. Some conventional remedies suggest that garlic has potential benefits for respiratory infections. It has compounds with antimicrobial properties, which allow the killing of the bacteria causing the infection. Besides this, it has anti-inflammatory properties that help to lessen inflammation in the respiratory tract and ease coughing.
6. For Paralysis patients, Garlic is a very effective ayurvedic herb. Swallow one full strip of Garlic on the first day and then daily increase one strip. Use these home remedies for regular 40-45 days.
Garlic due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties helps to protect the body from damage and reduce inflammation. It also supports cardiovascular health and improves circulation, which is useful for certain types of paralysis.
Cholera is a bacterial infection that causes severe diarrhea and dehydration and is primarily treated with antibiotics and rehydration treatment.
Regardless, some time-honored remedies suggest that garlic may have potential miracles for digestive infections. Garlic’s antimicrobial properties, help to kill the bacteria causing the infection. So, garlic supports reducing inflammation in the digestive tract and beneficent in overall digestive health.
8. In Malaria cure, grind 5-gram Garlic in about 10 grams of Til (Sesame seed). Mix some Rock Salt (Sendhav Namak) in it and eat it in the morning to cure Malaria.
Malaria is a serious, fatal sickness induced by a parasite that is transmitted through the bites of infected mosquitoes. The preliminary remedy for malaria involves antimalarial medications that target the parasite causing the infection. These remedies are usually prescribed by a medical proficient and may incorporate drugs such as chloroquine, artemether-lumefantrine, and mefloquine. Garlic has been traditional uses as a natural cure for various infectious ailments.
9. To stop Nocturnal emission, eat one strip of garlic when sleeping.
Nightfall, named as nocturnal emission or wet dreams, is a natural physiological process that occurs in most men during their teenage years and early adultness. It is characterizes by the involuntary release of semen during sleep.
Consuming garlic can control or treat nightfall according to some ancient remedies.
Garlic has been traditionally utilizes for its therapeutic properties, and various studies suggest that it has a wholesome effect for tuberculosis (TB) treatment. It is a bacterial infection that usually impacts the lungs, and a serious or potentially life-threatening disorder if left untreated.
Garlic contains antimicrobial properties, which means that they support to kill or inhibit the development of certain types of bacteria, including the bacteria that cause TB. Some studies have recommended that garlic able to enhance the effectiveness of conventional TB treatments, such as antibiotics.
Another it is beneficial to increase breast beauty. Some laboratory analyses have suggested that specific compounds in garlic, such as allyl sulfides and flavonoids, have anti-cancer properties that could support to prevent or cure breast cancer.
So, use this herb in your daily meals to avail the benefits of this medicinal vegetable with no complications.