Tuberculosis is a lung disorder and bacterial infection caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. This disease mainly infects the lungs and sometimes expands to other organs. So, cough with mucus and blood, chest pain, fever, fatigue, weight loss, and weak immune system are the primary symptoms of TB. In conclusion, the primary TB stage is curable by proper treatment.
So use the best ancient Ayurveda-suggested home remedies to treat this disorder.
Herbs for Tuberculosis Treatment
In naturopathy, some noteworthy primary treatments are very helpful. So, apply these ayurvedic home remedies for Tuberculosis (TB) and cure this disease. These herbal remedies treatments are below:
1. Grind Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) peel, Gangetan, Kronch Beej (Mucuna Pruriens) with milk. Add some honey, Ghee, and loaf sugar to this mixture. Finally, eat this mixture daily to end the disease.
This tree is native to India and has been used in conventional medicine for centuries. Some studies have indicated that Arjuna has potential therapeutic effects in tuberculosis treatment.
Arjuna has antibacterial and antioxidant properties, and some studies have suggested that it may have an inhibitory effect on the growth of tuberculosis bacteria. It also helps to support the immune system, which is important in tuberculosis care.
2. Tuberculosis patients must eat a half-kg of grapes daily as an ayurvedic home remedy to avoid tb symptoms.
Basil (Ocimum sanctum)
3. It is another helpful herb that uses to cure this problem. Make a mixture of 15 Basil leaves, half a spoon of salt, and black cumin. Using this mixture, prepare the small pills with lemon extract and use them twice a day. Furthermore, use this remedy for 45-60 days to end Tuberculosis.
It has antimicrobial properties that are considered effective natural tuberculosis cure remedies.
4. Daily use a mixture of one glass of mango juice with natural honey, twice a day. Use it in the morning and the evening for regular 2 months to cure TB.
5. Onion is another best medicine that uses as an in-home remedy for Tuberculosis. Use raw onion or extract to treat this ailment.
Onions have potential benefits in the management of tuberculosis. It contains a compound called quercetin, which has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tubercular properties. Analyses have shown that quercetin and other compounds in onions may have the ability to inhibit the growth of Mycobacterium tuberculosis, the bacteria.
Further, onions are a good source of vitamin C, which has been shown to have immune-boosting effects and may help support the body’s resistant system during tuberculosis treatment.
Vitex (Nirgundi in English)
6. To treat multinodular tuberculosis, Vitex is another useful herb. So, prepare the paste of its leaves and inhale.
Ringworm Plant (Cassia Tora in Latin)
7. It is another best natural herb that utilize to treat multinodular tuberculosis. Take about 100 gm of Ringworm plant root bark, 2 Kg juice of Trailing Eclipta, and 1/2 kg Mustard oil. Cook all these on low flame, till oil is left behind. Also, add 115 gm Vermillion and stop heating. Finally, on cooling, apply this oil to nodular TB-affected areas. So, this remedy helps to cure severe multi-nodular TB. Ringworm root powder prepared with lemon juice also uses for massage purposes.
8. In ayurvedic home remedies for Tuberculosis, Garlic also uses as one effective herbal treatment. In approximately 250 grams of milk add 10 pieces or scraps of garlic and boil for some time. After cooking well, out these scraps from the milk and eat. Finally, use this home remedy for regular 2 months to end TB completely.
mix 5 drops of garlic in 10-grams water and use it daily in Tuberculosis treatment.
It contains a compound called allicin, which has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and immune-boosting properties. According to studies, allicin and other blends in garlic may have the ability to inhibit the growth of tuberculosis bacteria. It may have a role in enhancing the usefulness of standard tuberculosis medications.
It is also a good source of antioxidants that help support the immune system during tuberculosis cure.
Hydnocarpus Oil Advantage
9. Use 5 drops of Hydnocarpus oil (Hydnocarpus Pentandra) with milk or butter to treat this dilemma. Further, patients can use this oil for chest massage.
Hydnocarpus oil, also known as chaulmoogra oil, has been traditionally utilized in some regions of the World for tuberculosis treatment. The oil is extracted from the seeds of the Hydnocarpus tree and contains several fatty acids, including chaulmoogric acid, which has been shown to retain antimicrobial properties.
Cinnamon, Cardamom and other herbs remedy
10. Prepare 1 part of Cinnamon powder, 2 parts of Green Cardamom, 4 parts of Peepal, and 8 parts Vanshlochn with 15 gm Sugar-candy. Tuberculosis patients lick this powder with clarified butter. You can also use it with natural honey. So use this remedy for regular 2-3 months to cure this disease. Besides that, alone Cinnamon oil, a loose dose uses for the treatment.
Yellow Berried Nightshade
11. Dried fruits of Yellow berried nightshade, nutgrass, long pepper, and resin mixture also cure TB. Use daily 5-10 gm mixture, twice a day, in the morning and evening with honey in treating TB.
Studies show that extracts of this herb have antimicrobial and immunomodulatory properties, which could potentially be beneficial in tuberculosis cure.
Turk Turban Moon
12. Take the powder of 1 gm each Turk Turban Moon (Clerodendrum Serratum in Latin) and dry ginger. You’ll use this mixture with warm water to cure TB.
13. Tuberculosis patients daily eat 5 Date palm fruits with milk 4 times a day in Tuberculosis treatment.
Hence try these best 13 natural home remedies for Tuberculosis treatment.