Night blindness is an eye disease in which a patient is unable to see in the dim light at night. The case of Night blindness is one type of vision impairment that causes trouble in seeing in dim night. Dim vision is the main symptom of this disease. In ophthalmology, the complete medicine science of eye care provides you with full information about eye disease and disorders with their treatment.
Ayurveda suggests the following best natural cure for improving eyesight as below:
Remedies for Night blindness
1 Use daily tomato extract in the morning and evening in Night blindness treatment.
2 Fill the tub with cold water, dip your face in the water and open your eyes to improve eyesight.
3 Take 10 gm leaves of Aegle Marmelos (Bilva in Hindi), 6 Black Peppercorns (Kali Mirch in Hindi), and 25-gram sugar. Grind all these with water and use daily twice in the morning and the evening in nighttime blindness treatment.
It is a common disorder of the eye. Weak vision is known as vision impairment. The most commonly used home remedies for vision impairment are stated below:
Vision impairment home remedies
Cardamom and Castor Oil
1. Mix an equal amount of powder of Cardamom (Elachi in Hindi) seeds and loaf sugar with Castor oil. Daily use 4 grams for regular 40 days to improve eyesight. It is highly effective in vision impairment.
2. Mix some Peppercorns (Kali Mirch in Hindi) and Rock salt (Saindhava Namak in Hindi) in orange extract and use them daily in the morning. It will improve eyesight.
3. Take Moringa Oleifera (Sahjan in Hindi) extract and natural honey in equal amounts. Use as soot every day in eyes with vision impairment.
4. In the morning, daily take a walk on green grass when dewdrops are present to improve eyesight.
Fish and Protein Foods
5. Eat fish, milk, and other protein-rich products. Fish foods are considered the best choice for eye care and improving eyesight.
Green Pulse for Vision
6. Green pulse (Moong Dal) is rich in carbohydrates, protein, and fibres. To improve eyesight, use this natural pulse food.
Hence, use these eye care natural ayurvedic remedies and keep your eyes healthy to enjoy the beauty of the world.