Malaria is one type of fever. It is caused by the female Anopheles mosquito parasite. In this disease, the patient got common symptoms of malaria as fever, headaches, and shaking chills. Ayurveda suggests some home remedies that are very effective in malaria ayurvedic treatment. There are some main most noteworthy Malaria home remedies mentioned below:
Malaria Herbal Remedies
Tulsi, Kali Mirch, and Pippali Mixture
1. Take 5-6 leaves of Tulsi (In English – Holy Basil, Ocimum sanctum in Latin), 2-3 Kali Mirch (Peppercorns in English), Pippali (Long pepper in English), and mix some loaf sugar. Finally, use this mixture in malaria treatment.
2. Prepare a syrup of two lemons with cold water. Another mix of 2 spoons of loaf sugar in this solution. Now, use this syrup in malaria treatment.
Lahsun & Til Mixture
3. Grind 5 grams of Lahsun (Garlic in Hindi) with 10 grams of Til (Sesame seed in Hindi) oil. Mix some Sendhava Namak (Sendhava Namak in English – Rock salt) in it and eat it in the morning in the malaria cure.
4. In ayurvedic home remedies for malaria, Garlic also uses externally. Mix its extract in Til (Sesame seed) oil and apply it on nails for someday in malaria treatment.
5. Mix Kali Mirch (Black Pepper), Tulsi (Holy basil, Ocimum sanctum), and natural honey to prepare a paste. Finally, Lick this mixture in malaria treatment.
6. Cut a lemon into two halves and fill the lemon piece with Kali Mirch (Peppercorns) and salt. Suck this lemon piece after a little warmth.
7. Eat daily, three times an apple, for a regular week to cure malaria.
8. Ajwain (In English – Carom Seed) is also beneficial to use in malaria cure natural remedies. Wet 2 small spoons of Ajwain in one glass of water at night. In the morning, grind and refine this mixture to drink. Use this home remedy for regular three days to get relief from malaria fever.
So, use these the best 8 ayurvedic home remedies for malaria. Another prevent mosquitoes and create a neat and clean lifestyle to prevent malaria fever.