Stomach bug or stomach worm problems are often in small children, and sometimes adults also suffer from this disease. Hard pain in the stomach region is one main of the stomach bug symptoms. Here I am sharing some home remedies for worms that provide you with pain relief and treatments that let you know how to get rid of worms in humans.
How to get rid of worms naturally – 13 remedies
1. Mix some Gram in Vinegar or cane at night and eat by masticating this gram on an empty stomach. Do not eat meals or anything for 3-4 hours.
2. Mix some salt in the radish extract or juice and use it as a home remedy for worms. A stomach bug will become out with the stool.
Cumin and Black Pepper
3. Mix some roasted Black Cumin (Jeera in Hindi), Rock salt (Sendha Namak in Hindi), and Peppercorns (Kali Mirch in English) in the Whey (Lassi in Hindi). This is another commonly used home remedy for worms.
4. Asafoetida, Ferula Foetida (Hing in English) is also useful in human worm treatment. So use a small amount of Hing.
5. Prepare the powder of Peepal (Thespesia populnea) Panchaang (root, stem, leaves, fruit, and extract). Mix with an equal amount of Jaggery (sugar cane extract solid form, Gur in Hindi) and eat this mixture with Fennel seeds (Saunf in Hindi).
6. Stomach worms are a common complaint in small children with a crick in the stomach. In that case, mix Holy basil (Tulsi in English) extract with Jaggery (Treacle). Finally, eat this to end Stomach worms.
Neem for Worms
7. Neem is also good in human worm treatment. Drink daily one spoonful amount of Neem (Azadirachta indica) extract to get rid of worms in humans. In-home remedies for worms, Neem is mostly used.
8. Prepare the powder of roasted Mango pip and take this powder half spoon daily with warm water in the morning to end stomach worms.
10. Onion is also mostly used in Ayurvedic home remedies for worms. Use more onion in your diet if someone is not eating directly onion then give onion extract with natural honey at the night.
11. Mix Turmeric or Curcuma longa (Haldi in Hindi) and Jaggery and eat to end stomach worms.
12. Prepare a decoction of Cyperus Scariosus (Nagarmothain Hindi), Moosakarn, Triphala, Crust of Moringa Oleifera (Sahjan in English), Pine tree (Devdar in Hindi) and mix approximately 10 grams of Emblia Ribes (Bidang in Hindi) powder. Furthermore, drink it to end stomach worms.
13. Take powder of Cassia occidentalis (Kasondi in Hindi) root and mix it with natural honey. Hence use it as a human worm treatment.
14. Prepare a powder mixture of Sathi (Spiked ginger lily, Hedychium Spicatum) root and Triphala. Use this mixture daily, in the morning and the evening with natural honey.
15. Take the root of Datura stramonium (Datura in Hindi), Ricinus Communis (Arand / Arand Mool in Hindi), Vitex Negundo (Nirgundi in Hindi), Spiked ginger lily, Moringa Oleifera (Sahjan in Hindi) and prepare a paste by grinding all. Apply this paste on the stomach to end stomach worms.
Use these best 15 especially relevant ways of Ayurvedic Home Remedies For Worms.