Toothache problems are mostly in children and people who use more sweet things to eat and avoid daily brushing their teeth. The dentist suggests brushing teeth twice a day, in the morning and before sleeping to avoid tooth cavity, and germs problems cause toothache. Gargling whenever you eat something is a good habit. So that your mouth will be free from meals particles that are trapped in your teeth, completely.
Hence, try the best 11 most effective home remedies for toothache mentioned below:
Natural Home Remedies For Toothache
Cloves benefit for Toothache
1. Apply Clove (Laung in Hindi) Oil on the tooth with pain to stop a toothache. In pyorrhea treatment, mix 4-5 drops of cloves oil in warm water and Gargle daily for best results. So Clove is one best ayurvedic herbs to treat toothache.
2. Grind some Dried Ginger (Sonth in Hindi) and take this powder with warm water in toothache cure natural treatment.
Borax benefit for Toothache
3. If there is a hole in the tooth, then fill it with Borax (Suhaga in Hindi) and beeswax. Before filling, move out away dirty liquid if in roots or gums. So, it is a good natural option to cure aches and fill the hole.
4. Mix some salt in mustard oil and apply it to teeth and gums as a teeth powder.
Herbs mixture use
5. Take an equal amount of Betel Nut (Supari in Hindi), Catechu (Kattha in Hindi), and Peepal (Thespesia populnea) and roasted gently to get ash. Mix this ash powder with one by-fourth of Copper Sulphate (Neela Thotha in Hindi). Finally, use this powder to stop a toothache. Split saliva, outside of the mouth, when applying this herbal mixture. So, the use of this remedy is most effective to cure tooth pain, naturally.
6. It is another useful herb that uses to treat toothache problems. Take a piece of roasted Turmeric (Haldi / Haridra in Hindi), and put it onto the aching place. Another, sucking its extract is another beneficial option to cure tooth pain.
7. In tooth problems, Gargling with normal lemon water. It is good for all tooth problems and also best for the throat.
Cut the lemon into four pieces and apply some salt to it. Finally, warm these and put on the aching tooth for better results.
8. Boil some Asafoetida (Hing in English) in water for Gargling use. In all ayurvedic home remedies for toothache, it is also one mostly used natural herb treatment.
Onion and Garlic Juice
9. Onion juice is also the best herbal solution to cure toothache. Another, Garlic juice utilizes to treat toothache. Simply take the extract of 1-2 pieces of its strips and apply it to the tooth with cotton.
Neem best benefit
10. Use Margosa (Neem in English) Twigs, as a toothbrush or Datun, to stop a toothache. Neem leaves extract is also beneficial in this natural treatment. So, using Neem is one good idea to get healthy teeth.
Guava leaves for Teeth
Guava leaves are also useful to treat dental problems like toothache, swollen gums, and gum ache treatment. In one glass of water, boil 3-4 Guava leaves and remain for some time to cool this solution. Filter it and add some salt to this lukewarm water. Finally, gargling with this water to cure dental dilemmas.
These are the best 11 effective ayurvedic remedies for toothache treatment, that you can try at home.