Too many people with long hair and children are victims of lice. These create many problems of hair, head skin, and frequent itching problems. Due to these, suffered people feel sad, at many moments, because others blush at them. So, the use of ayurvedic herbal treatments is most beneficial to kill them, naturally.
Hence, try some commonly uses natural home remedies for lice mentioned below:
Herbs for lice treatment
Garlic and Lemon mixture benefit
1. Grind the Garlic and mix with lemon extract. Massage with this mixture gently in hairs at the night, before sleeping. In the morning, daily wash your hair and do this course for a regular one-week time. Use this home remedy according to lice quantity in the head. So, if you have more signs, continue this remedy for some more days.
Beet Leaves remedy
2. In lice treatment, Beet leaves uses very beneficial. Boil it in water and wash your head with it. Finally, use a fine comb to draw all dead lice from the hairs. This remedy also helps you get silky hair.
3. Take a ripe fruit of Bael (Aegle Marmelos) and cut it into two pieces. Collect the peel of one-half of the fruit, outside. Add Sesame Oil and Camphor to one-half of the fruit to full it. Finally, close it with the second half of the fruit. So, use this oil as a natural head lice treatment.
Tea Tree Oil
4. The use of oil is also most useful to kill lice. Mix tea tree oil 15-20 drops with 2 ounces of olive oil. Finally, massage gently on the scalp to treat this problem.
Alum effect for Lice
5. Fitkari is also the most effective in lice removal treatment. Mix 10 gm of Alum powder in about 1 litre of water. Finally, use daily, this mixture to remove head lice, naturally.
Alum, Ajowan & Curd combination
6. In one part of alum powder about 5 grams, mix the double amount of Ajowan (Trachyspermum Ammi). Mix this mixture into curd or buttermilk and apply it to the head. This remedy helps you to kill head lice.
Sugar Apple (Custard Apple)
7. Custard Apple, Black Pepper, and Mustard oil mixture also use to kill head lice. Prepare the powder of 10-15 seeds of it, with 6-8 Peppercorns, and mix with mustard oil. Lastly, use this mixture, at night in the root of hairs for the best results.
8. Onion is another effective natural herb that uses to get rid of this problem. Directly apply onion extract to hairs to kill nits, naturally.
9. Neem oil use is also one of best alternative herbs for a home remedy treatment. Massage your hair with this oil and take a bath after 20-30 minutes.
Basil (Tulsi in Hindi)
10. Tulsi leaves extract is also used to kill lice, due to its medicinal properties. Apply the juice to the hair roots to remove head nits and strengthen the hair from the roots.
So, try these 10 most effective natural ayurvedic herbal remedies for head lice treatment.