It is the main headache of the modern age and everyone that suffered from obesity expenses a lot from their pocket for slimming treatments. In Hindi, Motaapa is mostly used term for this disorder, and in English is known as Obesity, fatness, or hyperlipidemia.
Ayurvedic home remedies provide you with a natural way to lose weight without spending a lot of money. Regular exercise and a healthy balanced diet are necessary for the naturopathic treatment of weight loss. There are many weight loss success stories that people share online. If you have no time for exercise in your busy life schedule, then you can use ayurvedic home remedies for weight loss to get a flat stomach.
Know what are the best weight loss home remedies? 13 ways!
Ayurvedic Remedies to Lose Weight Fast
Warm Water and Honey for Weight Loss
1. In the morning, daily empty stomachs drink warm water by mixing natural honey. It is first of all the best ayurvedic remedy for weight reduction.
Lemon Juice usefulness
2. For fast slimming treatment, sip lemon juice empty stomach with warm water. So for taste, you can add black salt to the lemon water.
Vegetable Salad for losing weight
3. Use a salad of tomato and onion daily with a meal. Mix salt and Squeeze lemon extract on the Salad also for better results.
4. Prepare a decoction of Tinospora (Tinospora Cordifolia) and Triphala (A mixture of an equal amount of Indian Gooseberry, Baheda (Terminalia Bellirica), and Myrobalan). Take, this decoction with one spoonful of natural honey to lose weight.
Triphala and Trikatu benefits
5. Make a decoction of Triphala, Trikatu (A mixture of an equal amount of Black Pepper, Long Pepper, and Ginger), and Trimad (A combination of Nutgrass, Leadwort, and Vidanga). Finally, drink this decoction by mixing Guggul (Indian Bdellium) in slim down treatment.
Castor Oil usability
6. Prepare the vegetable dish of leaves of the Castor Oil Plant (Ricinus Communis in Latin and Eranda in Hindi). Eating this dish daily also helps to lose weight.
Reddish or Triphala Powder for fat Loss
7. Take reddish or Triphala powder and mix it in natural honey. Use this same herb mixture to treat obesity complications.
Herbs Powder for Weight Loss
8. Prepare the powder of Vidanga (Emblia Ribes), Dried Ginger, Alkaloid, Barley, and Indian Gooseberry. Use can also use this powder with natural honey for the best effects.
Fruits for Weight Loss
9. Pineapple also utilizes in weight loss treatment. Use daily pineapple juice or slice for good results. Watermelon is also good to lose fat. It is free of fats and also contains a little number of Calories & cholesterol. Furthermore, mix some rock salt in watermelon for more losing weight health profits.
In weight loss success stories, some people recommend strawberries, apples, and other water-rich fruits in weight reduction treatment. These are some especially relevant Ayurvedic home improvements for weight loss or obesity diseases. People who want to slim down have to drink almost 5-6 water litres a day.
10. Sour fruits like lemon and other citrus fruits like Kumquats, lime, and orange are also good weight-loss fruit drinks and alternative weight-control options. Pickles are additionally best to use in weight loss strategy. Also, avoid junk food, Pomegranates (Anar in Hindi), and Date Palms like weight gain herbs.
11. Cucumber is an ayurvedic diet for weight loss and is mainly used as Salad. Plus, cucumber is rich in fibre and contains approximately 95% water which helps to lose weight naturally.
12. In weight loss home remedies, Cinnamon is also used. Boil one spoon of Cinnamon powder in almost one cup of water. On cooling, mix one spoon of honey and drink it in the morning for breakfast and the night before sleeping. Finally, use this natural remedy to lose weight.
13. Coconut contains less amount of cholesterol and fat. People who are seeking obesity problems should be using coconut to reduce consequently as losing weight.
Use these 13 best most effective Indian homemade natural remedies or naturopathy treatments to lose heavyweight and get a fit, attractive body.