Fistula-in-ano or ano fistula (Fistula in Hindi- Bhagander) suffering many people around the world. This condition arises when a boil or abscess erupts in the anal region. It is the most painful disease of all anus diseases or disorders. As a result, the patient of Fistula-in-anal or anal-fistula suffers a lot during defecation daily. To cure Ano Fistula, Ayurveda suggests the 5 best especially relevant ayurvedic natural home remedies. Try these most noteworthy fistulae-in-ano treatment home remedies to cure boil or abscess.
Know how to Treat Fistula using remedies
1. Prepare the decoction of Triphala powder and drink it daily to end fissure-in-ano disorder.
2. Prepare a paste of Bargad (Ficus Benghalensis) leaves, brick powder, Sonth (Dried ginger), Guduchi (Gulancha Tinospora, Tinospora Cordifolia), and Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa). Apply this paste on perianal boil or abscess as another best remedy.
Neem Leaves for Fistula
3. Take the leaves of Neem (Azadirachta indica in Latin), Til (Sesame seed in English), and Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza Glabra in Latin) and grind them with milk. Finally, apply this paste to cure boil or perianal abscess.
4. Prepare a paste of Rasont (Berberis Extract), Haldi (Turmeric in English, Curcuma Longa in Latin), Daru Haldi (Berberis Aristata), Manjith (Rubia cordifolia), leaves of Neem (Azadirachta indica), Nishoth (Ipomoea Turpethum) and TejPhal (Zanthoxylum alatum) all ayurvedic herbs. Hence this paste is very helpful in ano fistula treatment.
5. Take the ayurvedic herbs Nishoth (Ipomoea Turpethum), Sesame seed, Jamal Gota (Croton Tiglium), Manjith (Rubia cordifolia), and Sendhav Namak (Rock salt). Grind all these herbs to create another herbal mixture. Mix this mixture with Ghee (Clarified butter) and natural honey. Furthermore, apply this paste on the infected boil or abscess place.
So, Use these 5 best anal-fistula treatments or ayurvedic natural home remedies to cure this disorder at home using natural herbs.