Tonsillitis is a disorder of the tonsils in which the back part of the tongue in the mouth gets inflammation. This inflammation in the tonsils is due to a sore throat or throat infection commonly. The difficulty in swallowing food and drinks is the main symptom of this disease. Although this is not a very serious disease, sometimes it suffers a lot of pain in absence of proper treatment.
There are some home remedies for swollen tonsils that help to cure tonsillitis. The most noteworthy remedies are mentioned below:
How to treat Tonsillitis with natural herbs
1. Prepare ash of Jalkumbhi (Pistia stratiotes) and mix it with mustard oil. Apply this paste on swollen tonsils in tonsillitis treatment.
2. Another eats pineapple 2-3 times a day to cure tonsils and other throat disorders.
3. Prepare a paste of seeds of mustard, Moringa Oleifera (Sahjan Tree in English), San, Flaxseed (Linum Ugitetisimum in Latin, Alsi in Hindi), Oats (Jo in English), and radish in equal amounts by grinding with Pongamia Pinnata (Kanji in English). Apply this paste to cure swollen tonsils.
4. In Home remedies for tonsillitis, Banana is also a useful herb. Take the Peel or skin of a banana and wrap it on the throat to treat tonsillitis.
Lukewarm Salt Water Gargling
5. Mix some salt in lukewarm water and gargle several times to cure tonsillitis.
Ginger, Turmeric and Black Pepper
6. Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev also suggests one natural remedy for tonsils. In one spoon of Ginger (Adrak in English) extract, mix two pinches of Turmeric (Haldi in English) powder and half a pinch of Black Pepper (Kali Mirch in English). Finally, warm this mixture a little and mix it with natural honey (Madhu). Lick this mixture at night before bed to get relief from tonsillitis.
Use these best homoeopathic natural home remedies for tonsillitis and get rid of swollen tonsils problems.