Kidney stone problems are common in many people and are mainly due to the lack of water in the body. These stones are of different size, and it causes excessive pain and urinary tract problems. Small-size kidney stones are curable with simple kidney stone home remedies and proper medication. Big kidney stones that are not curable through medicine are treated with surgery and laser treatment.
There are some most of all kidney stone treatment or home remedies in Ayurveda that decomposes Kidney stones. So, take the health benefits of these natural herbs foods, or drinks to get rid of this disease.
How to use herbs to cure Stone?
Papaya for Stone
1. Take the powder of Papaya root and mix it with water eight times more. Add the same 10-gram powder in 80 gm approximately water. Use this solution every morning and evening for almost 21 days. It will decompose your renal stones and act as the best renal stone treatment.
Jamun for Stone
2. Use Jamun (Syzygium Cumini) as one best fruit for this excretory organ disorder. Eat daily Jamun is very beneficial. Eat the powder of pip of Jamun with curd for the best effects.
Some studies recommend that compounds in jamun may have a potential role in preventing the formation of kidney stones
3. Patharchatta (Kalanchoe pinnata), also known as Bryophyllum pinnatum, is a plant commonly used in traditional medicine for a variety of purposes, including the treatment of kidney stones. It is believed to have diuretic properties that may help flush out small stones from the urinary system.
In traditional medicine, the leaves of Kalanchoe pinnata are often crushed and consumed as a juice or decoction. Daily eat juice of 4-5 leaves for the best results.
Jaggery & Turmeric
4. Mix the same amount of Jaggery and Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and eat with Pongam Oil (Pongamia Pinnata) to decompose kidney stones.
5. Ashok tree seeds also utilize to treat renal stones. Prepare the paste of its seeds 1-2 gm with water and daily use this paste. 1-2 spoons daily will help to cure pain due to this disease and difficulty in urination.
6. Horse Gram is the best in all kidney stone home remedies. Prepare its decoction and use it. It decomposes kidney stones and passes out kidney stones with urine.
Some studies suggest that compounds in horse gram may have a potential role in preventing the formation of kidney stones,
7. For kidney infection or pain, mix 10-gram Pottage, 2-3 drops of Amritdhara, 10 grams of roasted gram peel, and wheat powder to eat. It is very effective to cure this abdominal gland pain or infection.
Pottage is a type of soup or stew, typically made from grains and vegetables.
8. Yellow Berried Night Shade, another useful herb that employs in stone treatment. Prepare the root powder of small and large plants and use it for a regular week, with two spoons of curd. It will help to cure stones.
Carrot, Beets, and Raddish Remedy
9. Take an equal amount of carrots and beet seeds and put them into the radish. Roast this mixture for some time. After, fine roasting grinds all the seeds and use this seeds powder daily 5 gram for approximately one month. This natural remedy, decompose renal stone and passing out stone pieces with urine.
Grapes for Stone
10. Take leaves of grapes and grind them in water with black salt. Its uses will also provide you with relief from renal pain. Additionally, to get rid of stones, the patient can drink the grapes or grapes extract 250-500 mg. Alternatively, you can use dry grapes 8-10 with black pepper to destroy stones.
Black grape plant ash also helps in stone treatment. Prepare the ash of plant branches and give the patient about 10 gm of ash with water twice a day, in the morning and evening. It prevents stones in the urinary tract. Also, use this ash to prepare a decoction with Land Caltrops.
11. Drink the extract of raw Spinach (Indian Spinach) to end stone problems.
Spinach is a leafy green vegetable that is widely consumed for its potential health benefits. Some studies suggest that spinach may have a potential role in preventing the formation of kidney stones, as it is a good source of calcium, which can help reduce the formation of oxalate stones. However, excessive consumption of spinach and other high-oxalate foods can actually increase the risk of developing kidney stones.
12. In excretory organ stone treatment, eat roasted potato as a meal three times a day. So take potato food almost for 30-40 days to cure this ailment.
Potatoes are a widely consumed starchy vegetable that is loaded with nutrients such as potassium, vitamin C, and fiber.
13. Dry the mango tree leaves away from sunlight and prepare a fine powder. Take daily 5-6 Gram with water in kidney stone treatment.
14. Apamarg in English – Prickly Chaff Flower, another most useful herb that uses to cure stones. Daily take the 5-10 gm root extract. This remedy will help to break the stone into small fine pieces and cure urinary bladder stones.
15. Many peoples in villages use Pennywort (Latin name- Umbilicus Rupestris) to treat renal stones. This natural herb plant is popular with the Hindi name Brahmi. If you will start eating daily 3-4 leaves of it, then the stone is passed out through urine. It decreases the size of the stone, and this is one very effective natural treatment of stone that many Ayurveda practitioner suggests. So start using from a now empty stomach, and you will surely get a decreased size report of your stone.
Radish for Stone
16. Using Radish is also the best-suggested herb in kidney stone home remedies. The patient also takes the extract of radish 3-4 times a day. You have to directly use radish in your food and uses of radish leaves are also beneficial in Kidney stone treatment. Small-sized stones are treated with regular use.
If fresh radish is not available, then you may use seeds of it. Boil the radish seeds in water and filter when half the water remains. Grind the seeds to prepare powder and use this for 15 days to decompose the stone.
Radish is a root vegetable that is widely consumed for its crisp texture and mild flavor. Some studies recommend that radish may have a potential role in preventing the formation of kidney stones, as it is a good source of potassium, which can help reduce the formation of calcium oxalate stones.
Radish is mostly used as the home remedy for this abdominal gland disorder.
17. The use of Bitter Gourd is also very helpful in stone. It contains Magnesium and Phosphorus elements that avoid the formation of Stone.
Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia) is a vegetable commonly consumed in Asia and Africa. It has been traditionally used for its potential health benefits, including for the treatment of kidney stones.
So use, these best 17 herbal ways of Kidney stone treatment or Indian Ayurved Home Remedies that help to cure renal stone problems and diseases.