Spider web or net has many health benefits in Ayurveda. As per the name suggested, Spider web is the net created by Spider. Spider is known as Loota in Sanskrit, Makdi in Hindi, and spider web called Makdi Ka Jaala in Hindi. Spider is one type of insect or animal and has three spinnerets on its back extremities. At the time of devouring or hunting, spiders excrete fine thread and create a net to trap a hunt. There are many Spider Web uses for medicinal purposes to treat diseases. Hence you must use this natural substance to treat diseases or disorders.
Spider Net Uses or Health Benefits
Spider web (Makdi ka Jaala) is used to cure many diseases or disorders. Some main most noteworthy uses are mentioned below:
So you can use spider web or spider net to treat mentioned diseases or disorders at home.
- In Internal Fever, the spider web is most useful. Mix spider web 1 Ratti, some baking powder, and jaggery (Gud in Hindi) 35-40 gm. Hence use this mixture to treat fever.
- Spider web is also useful as an Antidote. So Antidotal paste of spider web is used to treat bites of monkeys, Dogs, etc.
- Spider web is also helpful to cure adventitious ulcers or wounds.
- Spider web contains Anthelminthic properties. So in case of worms in animal’s ulcers or wounds, Spider web is used with bread or Chupatty for 4-5 days. This remedy helps to kill worms and heal wounds. Hence at home, you can use a spider net to kill worms in absence of specific medical treatment.
- Another in Ague / VISHAMA JVAR, the spider web is used with jaggery to treat this disease.
- Another in bleeding, the spider web is very useful. Use a spider web on the bleeding spot to stop blood and it also heals the wounds or ulcers.