Gonorrhoea Definition, Symptoms, and Causes
It is one infectious and painful sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria. This disease is common in both men and women and gets very difficult, and pain during intercourse. Sore throat, burning urination, and vaginal or penis discharge are more common symptoms of Gonorrhoea. Unprotected sex with many is the main cause of infection. Another, most people hesitate to share their sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Ayurveda suggests some most effective home remedies to cure this disease by using natural herbs. So, use the following the best natural Ayurvedic Gonorrhea treatment at home:
Herbs To Treat Gonorrhoea Naturally
Melon and Kalmishora
1. Take melon and cut it into pieces to put it into a vessel covered finely. Then mix some Kalmishora (Potassium Nitrate) 100 grams, and Sugar-candy 50 grams in it. On the next day, drink the filtered water of this mixture. So, use this home remedy for regular 15 days to treat it naturally.
2. Gmelina Arborea fruits and leaves extract are also most beneficial in Gonorrhea treatment. Mix 10-20 ml extract with milk and add some sugar for taste. Finally, drink this solution to cure urinary disorders like a burning sensation, swelling, pain in the urinary bladder, and std gonorrhoea.
3. Give the patient Prickly Poppy (Argemone Mexicana) leaves juice about 5 ml with 10 ml clarified butter, twice a day, to cure Gonorrhea.
Sugar Cane and Amla Juice
4. In Gonorrhea treatment, these herbs extract also have great benefits. Prepare the juice of Sugar Cane and Amla (Emblica Officinalis) in equal amounts and use it.
Tiebid and Sesame Seeds
5. Tiebid and Sesame seeds are also useful herbal formulas in std gonorrhoea natural treatment. Take a small amount of 5 gm each of Tiebid fruits pulp and Sesame seeds extracts. Add two spoons of honey to it and give it to the patient twice a day, in the morning and the evening, to cure it naturally.
Banana Flowers and Kalmishora benefits
6. Take the 20-gram flowers of banana and desiccate them away from sunlight. Prepare the powder and mix 20-gram Kalmishora (Potassium Nitrate) in 20-gram powder. Finally, put this mixture in the clay pot with 3-litre water. On the next day, mix 3-litre milk in it, and Gonorrhea patients are recommended to use this solution. Also, if possible do not take meals on the first day and oily, sour food is also prohibited during the treatment.
Mango and Lime Mixture
7. Mango and Lime mixture uses the best treatment options for Gonorrhea. Mix 20 gm fresh Mango bark extract with 5 gm lime solution and drink soon to cure std gonorrhoea uncomfortableness.
8. Butterfly Pea (Clitoria Ternatea) is another helpful herb for gonorrhoea ayurvedic treatment. Grind about 5-6 gm of its root extract, 2 gm sugar, and 1 gm Black Pepper in water. Strain it and give it to the patient for one week, twice a day, in the morning and evening to treat this problem.
For external use, you can prepare the decoction of this whole plant and sit in it, so that your all urinary organ soak in it. This also helps to get immediate relief.
9. Banyan Tree shaded dry root bark powder also cures gonorrhoea. Use daily 3 gm powder with water twice in the morning and evening to treat it at home.
Traditionally, the bark and leaves of the banyan tree are used to make a decoction, which is then consumed to treat gonorrhea. However, there is limited scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of banyan tree in treating gonorrhea.
10. Prepare the Sunflower leaves paste and apply it to the affected area. This paste is also beneficial in gonorrhoea treatment.
Sunflowers are known for their high levels of vitamin E, which may be beneficial for maintaining healthy skin and hair. Sunflower oil is also commonly used in cooking and as a dietary supplement.
11. Decoction of Nut Grass (Cyperus scariosus) is another good syrup to cure it.
Nut grass is a plant that is commonly used in traditional medicine for a variety of purposes, such as treating urinary tract infections, kidney stones, and skin conditions, however, there is no scientific evidence to support these uses.
12. Rosewood or Blackwood leaves juice usage is also one great natural option in gonorrhoea treatment. Drink 10-20 ml juice, thrice a day, or chew its leaves daily.
Use these simple and natural ayurvedic home remedies in Gonorrhea Treatment. Gonorrhoea is curable in both men and women using natural herbs. So, you should try these remedies to cure it. For prevention, use a safe way of intercourse and always make your secret part neat and clean.