Headache is a more common disorder that causes aches in the head, and of different types. Fast relief medicines or tablets of BP- British Pharmacopoeia has many worst effects. Although, they are quick pain relievers but cause many health complications. So, the use of ayurvedic natural headache remedies has great importance, to treat this disorder. Therefore take the best health benefits of organic herbs and cure this illness, naturally.
Best herbs home remedies for headache
So, try the following suggested natural treatment to cure this problem :
Garlic and Sandalwood paste
1. Grind Garlic (Lahsun in English) and Sandalwood (Chandan in English) and apply this paste to the Temporal region and forehead. This is the most effective ayurvedic headache remedy for all types of headaches.
2. Take 20-25 grams of dry Coconut Giri (Kernel) and mix it with the same amount of Kuja Mishri (Rock Sugar in English). Finally, eat this mixture in the daytime to get rid of this problem.
3. . Bay leaf also has great benefits to treat headaches. Grind the leaves of Tej Patta with cold water and apply this paste to the head, for fast relief.
4. If you are feeling hotness or heat in the head? Then try the following ayurvedic home remedy. Take an extract of Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) leaves and boil it in mustard oil. Finally, when the solution becomes cool, then massage the head.
Amla Juice advantage
5. It is also one best ayurvedic herbs that use to treat this disorder. In summer, if headaches due to hotness, then drink Syrup of Amla (Emblica Officinalis).
6. In the case of migraines, daily drink a half glass of grapes juice in the early morning, before sunrise is most effective.
7. The use of natural honey is another good idea to treat migraines. Take 2 spoonfuls before and after the meal.
8. For quick relief from migraine, take Tulsi (Holy Basil) leaves extract and a natural honey-made mixture.
9. Grind Muchkand flowers in water and apply this paste on the forehead, to get relief from headache and sunstroke.
10. Mix the same amount of Hearth ash and Kali Mirch (Peppercorns) powder. Finally, use the Naswar method to take this mixture for headache treatment. Naswar or Nasya is another way of taking drugs through the nose by inhalation.
Hing aid for headache
11. Asafoetida (Hing in Hindi) also uses to cure headaches due to colds. Mix some Hing in lukewarm water and apply it to the forehead. So, this home remedy is most useful to treat headaches, naturally.
Bitter Gourd leaves
12. Prepare the paste of its leaves and apply it on the forehead, to get relief from the headache. Hence, It is a panacea home remedy to treat this health dilemma.
13. Another useful natural herb for migraines is Kantkari. Take the fresh juice or extract of Solanum xanthocarpum and pour 4-4 drops in the nose, for best effects.
14. According to Charak Samhita: The combination of Tagar (Valeriana Jatamansi), Utpala (Blue Lotus), Sandlewood (Chandan), and Kuth (Indian costus) powder is beneficial to get rid of headaches. Mix this herbal powder with Ghee (Clarified butter) and applies it to the forehead.
So, these are the best natural headache remedies that are very helpful for you to get rid of headaches.
In the absence of these natural headache remedies, you can use acupressure methods for headache relief. So, different acupressure points are suggested to press to treat headaches, naturally. More commonly used acupressure points are mentioned below.
Acupressure Points for Headache
- The first point is between the first and second metacarpal bones on the dorsum of the hands.
- Another, acupressure point for headache relief is below the skull base or occipital bone on both sides of the neck.
- Third, mostly used acupressure points for headache relief are between the eyebrows.
- The fourth suggested acupressure point for headaches is between the big toe and the second toe of the foot.
Hence for quick headache relief, you can apply pressure on these acupressure points with your both thumbs.
Stay healthy always by using Ayurvedic home remedies. In summer, a lake of water in the body is another cause of this problem. So, there is a need to drink plenty of water, juice, and buttermilk in summer. “Badaam Rogan” ayurvedic medicine is also used in headache treatment. Finally, at night daily pour 2-2 drops of Badam Rogan into the nostrils to get headache relief.
Is it a headache due to a cold? Then in hot water, mix some salt, and dip your feet for some time to get relief.
So, feel free to use these the best ayurvedic remedies to treat this disorder, naturally.