In Ayurvedic Home remedies for hair growth, we can use most effective ayurvedic herbs like Amla (Emblica Officinalis in Hindi), Shikakai (Acacia Concinna in Hindi), Reetha (Sapindus Mukorossi in Hindi), Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba in Hindi), Manjishta (Rubia Cordifolia in Hindi), Rakta Chandan (Pterocarpus Santalinus in Hindi), Jatamansi (Nardostachys Jatamansi in Hindi), Neem (Azadirachta indica in Hindi) and others. These are the best ayurvedic herbs that available in-home and useful for hair growth. Ayurvedic herbs are natural and non-toxic nature.
Hair Growth Ayurvedic Treatment
Amla for hair
1. For dry hair, mostly Amla is the most useful. Mix Amla powder or dry Amla in cold water at night before sleeping, and use this Amla water in the morning. Apply this Amla water solution to get strong, long, and silky hair. You can use Shikakai and Reetha with Amla also. This herb water solution is highly effective for hair growth and also stops hair fall or dandruff.
Shikakai & Reetha for hair
2. Shikakai is a good cleanser and acts as a conditioner. It is also used in the preparation of many anti-dandruff shampoos. Reetha has also the same properties as Shikakai, and it is also used as a cleanser and conditioner. Reetha also provides you with shiny and silky hair.
So, Shikakai and Reetha, are both Ayurvedic ingredients that are commonly used for hair care. Shikakai, also known as Acacia Concinna, is a shrub native to India and has been used for centuries to clean and nourish hair. Reetha, also known as Soapnut, is a fruit that is commonly used as a natural shampoo. Both Shikakai and Reetha are believed to promote hair growth, strengthen hair roots, and prevent dandruff. They are also considered to be gentler on the hair and scalp compared to commercial shampoos, as they do not contain harsh chemicals.
Herbs water usefulness
3. Amla, Shikakai, Reetha, and other herbs that are useful in Ayurvedic Home remedies for hair growth are available directly from nature. So you can collect these fresh herbs for better results. Amla, Shikakai, Reetha, and other hair products that are available in solid form are used 3-4 times. Deep these hair care herbs in the water at night and use the herbs water in the morning. Preserve the herbs solid extract for next use and again mix water and use next day and so on. When you think that the effect of these herbs completely ended, then you can throw this remaining solid extract like (Amla fruit, Shikakai fruit, and Reetha nuts, etc.)
Mehandi for hair
4. Mehandi (Lawsonia Inermis) is also used to dye hair and strengthening it. It is an Ayurvedic herb, and we use the leaf to dye hair. To know how to dye your hair and for its uses visit the Henna page.
Mehndi, also known as henna, is a natural plant-based dye commonly used for hair coloring and conditioning. It is made from the leaves of the henna plant (Lawsonia Inermis) and has been used for thousands of years in various cultures for hair and body art. When applied to the hair, mehndi is said to nourish the scalp, add shine to the hair, and help strengthen the hair. It is also a popular alternative to chemical hair dyes as it is considered to be a gentler and more natural option. However, it is important to note that traditional henna can only provide reddish-brown to brown hues and is not suitable for those looking for lighter or brighter shades.
Coconut oil benefit
5. Coconut oil is also the best organic choice for the hair. It is a popular ingredient in hair care products, known for its moisturizing and nourishing properties. It is derived from the meat of mature coconuts and is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. When applied to the hair, coconut oil is believed to:
- Moisturize dry hair and scalp
- Prevent damage from heat styling and environmental factors
- Strengthen hair and reduce breakage
- Promote hair growth and reduce hair loss
- Prevent dandruff and other scalp issues
Coconut oil can be applied to the hair in several ways, such as as a pre-shampoo treatment, a leave-in conditioner, or as a styling product. However, it is important to note that too much coconut oil can weigh down fine hair and make it appear greasy. It is also recommended to choose cold-pressed, virgin coconut oil for maximum benefits.
You can use it with mustard oil, almond oil, and Sesame oil, which is also used according to the hair’s nature.
Curd and egg use
6. You can also use curd and egg on dry hair to get shiny, silky hair.
Curd (yogurt) and egg are common ingredients in homemade hair treatments for their nourishing and conditioning properties.
Curd contains lactic acid, which helps to exfoliate the scalp and remove dead skin cells, promoting a healthy scalp environment. It is also rich in proteins and vitamins that help to strengthen hair and prevent damage.
Eggs, on the other hand, are a rich source of proteins, biotin, and vitamins that help to strengthen and nourish hair. The proteins in eggs can help to rebuild damaged hair, while the biotin is known to improve hair health and promote hair growth.
Curd and egg can be combined to create a hair mask that is applied to the hair and scalp, then rinsed off after some time. These ingredients can help to improve the overall health and appearance of the hair, leaving it shiny, strong, and nourished. However, it is important to note that the smell of egg can be strong, so some people prefer to add other ingredients to mask the odor.
7. Avoid using different soap and shampoos because they contain harmful chemicals. If you want to use shampoo to wash hair, then use only one brand that good for your hair.
Head Massage for hair
8. Head massage or scalp massage is also very beneficial for the scalp and hair. You have to take a hair massage once a week approximately for optimal results.
Head massage for hair has several potential benefits, including:
- Stimulating hair growth by increasing blood flow to the scalp
- Nourishing the hair follicles with essential oils and vitamins
- Relieving stress and tension, which can improve hair health
- Improving the overall health of the scalp by removing dead skin cells and promoting healthy oil production
- Increasing hair shine and softness by distributing natural oils throughout the hair
It is recommended to choose high-quality oils, such as coconut, olive, or castor oil, for maximum benefits. Additionally, it is important to be gentle when performing the massage to avoid damaging the hair or scalp.
Nail Rubbing Exercise for hair
9. In Ayurvedic Home remedies for hair growth, Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev nail rubbing exercise is also one most useful and effective. This Yoga exercise stops hair fall and strengthens hairs. In this exercise, rub the nails of both hands with one another for approximately 15 minutes a day. You can use this exercise anywhere at any time.
Olive Oil and herbs for hair
10. If you are facing a hair fall or hair loss problem, then try this natural homeopathic remedy to stop hair fall. Mix some warm Olive oil (Zaitoon Tail in Hindi) with one spoon of Cinnamon (Dalchini in Hindi) and Natural honey (Madhu) and prepare a paste. Apply this paste to the roots of the hair for approximately 15 minutes. Use this ayurvedic solution or remedy for hair loss treatment.
Use these 10 best Ayurvedic Home Remedies For Hair Growth for healthy strong hair. Hence, If you want quick action for hair growth then use these natural remedies. Read home remedies for hair growth in Hindi at home.