Ayurvedic Home Remedies for wrinkles provide you best skin care treatment for wrinkles. Wrinkles or rhytides are creases, shrinkage, and stretch marks or folds in external skin. These wrinkles or rhytides are due to the ageing effect and mostly in old people when skin loses elasticity and moisture. With the ageing effect, our skin is not able to repair skin cells quickly at a young age. In old age, the inner skin layers do not fill the damage of skin cells of outer skin layers causing Wrinkles or rhytides.
Ayurveda has some best treatments for wrinkles or Home remedies for wrinkles.
Home remedies for wrinkles
Lemon Honey Paste
1. Combine some lemon extract and natural honey and apply this paste to the face to get rid of wrinkles.
Ajwain Curd Mixture
2. Mix an equal amount of Ajwain (Ajwain in English – Carom/thymol seed) with curd and apply to the face at night.
3. In Ayurvedic remedies for wrinkles, Masur (Masur in English – Lentil) is also useful. Grind Masur (Lentil) with lemon extract and apply it to the face.
Gram Flour, Milk Cream, and Turmeric
4. Prepare a mixture of one spoonful of Gram Flour (Besan in Hindi) and milk cream (Malai in Hindi) with a pinch of turmeric (Haldi in Hindi). Apply this paste on your face for 15-20 minutes to get glowing and fair skin. Use this bleach thrice a week for the best results.
Other Remedies wrinkles
5. Rub the peel of fresh orange on your face daily to get wrinkle-free skin.
6. Add a spoonful of milk to apple pulp and apply this paste to the face to get rid of wrinkles.
Apply these Ayurvedic home remedies for wrinkles and get wrinkle-free clean skin under the eyes and on the face. Take proper sleep to avoid wrinkles or rhytides. With home remedies for wrinkles, you can get information about home remedies for Acne. So, try these natural treatments to get rid of acne.