Glaucoma is an eye disease and refers to many eye conditions that damage the optic nerve. It affects the vision power and has four main types: Chronic open-angle glaucoma, primary angle-closure glaucoma, secondary glaucoma, and developmental glaucoma (congenital glaucoma). Chronic open-angle glaucoma is more common in many people, and other types are rare. Chronic open-angle glaucoma develops at a very slow rate than others. It affects eye vision power and without proper treatment it causes blindness.
In Glaucoma treatment, we share some most effective home remedies. So you can use these 8 impressive natural treatments of Glaucoma at home.
Herbs for Glaucoma
Almond and Black Pepper
1. Grind some Almond kernels and Black Peppercorns with water and filter. Finally, add some sugar-candy and use this in Glaucoma natural treatment.
Honey and Camphor
2. Mix onions extract with natural honey 20 mg each and add 4 gm camphor. Finally, apply daily at the night in the eyes to cure Glaucoma.
Carrot, Spinach and Amla Mixture
3. Another Carrot, Indian Spinach, and Amla (Emblica Officinalis) is best for the eyes and help to prevent Glaucoma.
4. Raisins contain Vitamin A, Beta- carotin, and karotinides that are very useful for the eyes. Also, the Use of raisins avoids many eye disorders like cataracts, weakness of the eyes, and muscle damage.
Fennel and Coriander Benefit
5. Mix an equal amount of Fennel seed and Coriander. Add some brown loaf sugar and use daily 10 grams in Glaucoma treatment.
6. Grind an old piece of brick and filtrate it properly. Dip this powder in the milk of Calotropis (Calotropis Procera) completely, and wait to dry the milk. In 10 gm of dry powder, add 5-6 Cloves of powder. Sniffing 5-6 times a day, this powder. Hence, this is also a very effective one in all home remedy for Glaucoma.
7. Rub the betel nut with water and apply this to the eyes to treat eye swelling.
8. Mix Ginger and lemon extract with the 9-part natural honey. Daily use one drop as an eye drop to cure Glaucoma.
Hence, use these 8 best most noteworthy ayurvedic remedies for Glaucoma.