Coffee is a common world-known name that everyone listens or speaks daily. This energy drink is used in many countries, and most people wake with this every morning. Coffee is a small hazel plant found in Sudan and Ethiopia mostly. In India, it is farming in south India states like Kerala, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, and Andhra Pradesh. Its evergreen hazel is of 3-6 meter height, and fruit seeds or beans uses to make coffee after making fine powder.
Coffee’s English name is Arabian Coffee, and the Latin name is Coffea Arabica of the Rubiaceae family. In Arabi, is it popular with the Names Quahwah, Kahwa, or Kawa. Its Sanskrit name is Rajpilu, Malecch Phal, or Coffee. Other regional names of Coffee in India are: in Bengali – Coffee, in Gujrati – Bund or Bunddana, in Kannada – Kapibeeja, in Marathi – Bund, Bunddana or Kaphe, in Manipuri – Kophi, in Malayalam – Bannu or Kappi, in Tamil – Capiecottay, Cilapakam or Kappi and in Telugu – Kappi and Kappivittalu.
Coffee seeds contain Caffeine, Tannic Acid, Fat, evaporated oil, Methanol, Methyl Ester, Limonene, Acetone, and Perfurithioile, etc. Common Coffee contains the ingredient Caffeine, which is not good for health. Hence, the low use of coffee is recommended everywhere. In Ayurveda, Coffee uses to treat many health disorders, and a low dose of Coffee helps to treat many health problems like headaches, heart, and kidney disorders. Use a low dose of Coffee like in decoction form 10-20 ml only to get good health results.
Benefits of Coffee Or Uses
Although it has many health benefits, some most noteworthy are as follow:
- A gargle of Coffee decoction helps to kill teeth worms and moth odor.
Migraines and Headaches
2. Raw coffee seeds decoction helps to treat headaches and migraines.
3. To treat Diarrhea, Coffee is very beneficial. It also treats weak digestion problems.
4. Coffee beans also utilizes in arthritis, rheumatism, and other joint disorders treatment. Daily take the decoction of raw seeds about 10-20 ml to get relief from these joint problems.
Coffee for fatigue
5. To treat fatigue, take the decoction of coffee beans. Use 10-20 ml decoction to end fatigue instantly as an energy drink. Coffee also ends Parasitism and excess sleep problems.
6. Another, To treat Pulse dysfunction, Coffee seeds are most useful. Prepare the powder of coffee seeds after frying in Clarified Butter. Make the decoction of this coffee powder with milk and loaf sugar. It stimulates the heart and strengthens the body.
Coffee for Fever
7. The decoction of coffee leaves cures fever. Use about 10-15 ml decoction, age per age, to get the best results. A low dose of coffee is always prescribed.
8. In case of loss of appetite or anorexia, dysentery, or vomit-like abdominal diseases; take the decoction of coffee beans and leaves.
Note: Excess use of coffee is not good for health and harms the body in many ways. Kids and pregnant women have to avoid coffee. Its use is prohibited for breastfeeding moms. So, Only adults can use Coffee to treat disorders and always take a low dose. Excess coffee uses have many health hazards rather than health benefits. So, use coffee in low amounts to treat disorders and for better health.