Ayurveda Diagnosis Ways
8 Ayurveda Diagnosis methods are mentioned in the ayurvedic health care system. Every healthcare system uses these Ayurveda diagnosis methods in primary check-up or diagnosis. These are
Nadi (Pulse), Mootra (Urine), Mala (Stool), Jiva (Tongue), Shabda (speech), Sparsha (Touch), Darash (Vision), and Aakriti (Appearance)
Nadi or Pulse Diagnosis
1. Nadi or Pulse diagnosis is the ancient way of detecting the existing status of a human body, normal or abnormal. The functioning of the whole body can be determined from the pulse diagnosis. A skilled Ayurveda Doctor Diagnosis pulse by counting your pulse beats. Normally, the pulse is examined at the wrist with three fingers gently without abstraction in blood by the doctor, slow or fast pulse rate showing illness or abnormal condition of the body. In a normal person, pulse rate ranges from 60–100 bpm.
Also, the Pulse rate varies in every person according to age and environmental conditions. Every person has one main Dosh, Some with Vaat, some with Pitta, and some with Kapha. Hence, The people with Vaat Dosh have a low pulse rate, with Kapha dosha, medium pulse rate, and with Pitta Dosha high pulse rate is normal. Balance in the Doshas is necessary for normal or good health. So, In Ayurveda Diagnosis a professional first diagnosis for a patient main body Dosh. This technique is not easy, if you want to become a skilled professional in Pulse Diagnosis, then you have to make a lot of exercises. Also, Proper concentration with a cool mind is necessary for Nadi Diagnosis.
Mootra or Urine Diagnosis:
2. Urine Diagnosis is more usually performed at medical labs, after the recommendation of a health expert. In kidney stone, urinary bladder infection, gall bladder, and other abdominal problems, doctor recommend, urine test. So, You have to provide a urine sample to the lab, and after a urine test, the health professional diagnoses your urine test report.
Mala or Stool Diagnosis:
3. Stool Diagnosis is also performed on the basics of medical labs test report like urine diagnoses. So, after getting a Stool test report, the patient has to go to the doctor for a Stool test report diagnosis.
Jihva or Tongue Diagnosis
4. Tongue Diagnosis plays a great role in diagnosing several health problems. During tongue diagnosis colour, size, and the surface of the tongue examined. In the case of tongue Ulcers, cuts, and scars tongue inspection is necessary. So, health professionals use tongue diagnosis to know about the predominant body Dosha.
Shabda or Speech Diagnosis:
5. In Speech Diagnosis, a healthcare professional inspects you with necessary questions related to your disease. Healthcare professionals ask about your disease age, symptoms, effects, old medication, diet, blood pressure, and other important things. Speech Diagnosis is necessary if the patient is fully conscious. Also, the doctor provides medication as per the patient’s speech about the disease. Every patient must provide the right detail during Speech Diagnosis. This Ayurveda Diagnosis is most essential, and the patient has to provide correct information about the disease.
Sparsha or Touch Diagnosis:
6. Touch Diagnosis mostly beneficial in the detection of external skin diseases, body pain, or fever. In fever, Touch and Pulse Diagnosis mainly utilize. Touch analysis applies to feel to body pain, ulcers, pimples, swelling, and different pain problems. Hence, this examination has great benefits to find the exact point of pain in the body or to check all organs in the right places.
Darash or Vision Diagnosis
7. Vision Diagnosis is very important in external skin diseases to examination. So, it helps to diagnose acne, pimples, cut and wounds, skin, nails and hairs, etc external body problems. Vision Diagnosis is also helpful in tongue analysis.
Aakriti or Appearance Diagnosis:
8. Appearance Diagnosis is also most helpful in many external skin diseases, bone fracture and displacement problems, identification. So, healthcare professional examines different disorders with physical appearance. In accidents, scars, wounds, and swelling on certain body parts analysis by appearance mostly utilize.
Hence, these are the most used Ayurveda Diagnosis ways and back at Ayurvedic Home Remedies for more Naturopathy information.