Women’s Health Issues
Common Women’s Health Issues That Needs Attention
There are many Women’s health issues that suffer women a lot in their different ages especially during teen age and during or after pregnancy. Menstruation is one common condition that every woman face every month for certain years in which pain occurs in back and below umbilical region. Another, pregnancy is also a time when women’s must take a great attention. Similarly breast abscess, breast cancer, vaginal itching, pregnancy morning sickness, Irregular Menstrual Periods, Miscarriage, conceiving a Baby, Low Breast Milk and painful delivery are the common women’s health issues that suffers women around the world and need proper attention. Here we are sharing some natural ayurvedic home remedies for these women’s health issues.
Abscess Of The Breast
Sometimes many women are suffering with abscess in breast problem that causes pain, swelling and pus. To treat this breast abscess try these natural ayurvedic remedies:
- Take one part of Black Pepper and twice Cinnamon to prepare a fine powder. Daily take thrice time the dose of this mixture about 5 gram with honey. (Thrice time means morning, noon and evening)
- You can also use the paste of lemon juice and honey. It’s for external use and paste it on abscess to cure it.
In some cases, there is Lump in the breast that turns into severe breast cancer in the lake of any treatment. In Ayurveda, there are some natural treatments that help to treat small breast lumps or breast cancer. So you use apply these mentioned home remedies:
- Take Moringa oleifera root (Sahjan ki Jadd), Black Basil (Tulsi), Rock Salt (Sendha namak), Yakshwar, Laccifer lacca (Laksha, Laakh) and goat shit in equal amount and grind it. Tie this swag on breast in a thin cotton cloth.
- You can try another herbal formula with Moringa Oleifera and mustard seeds. Take equal amount of previous mentioned seeds, salt, reddish and dry ginger. Grind this mixture with whey (Sour whey) and use it as a paste to apply on breast.
Many times due to lake of proper cleaning, there is some itching problem in vaginal region in women. To treat this vaginal itching try these simple ayurvedic remedies.
- Mix Indian gooseberry (Amla) juice and sugar candy with banana and use it to cure itching problem.
- Wine or liquor is also used to clean vagina, as one good liquid to treat itching.
- Mix Camphor (Karpoor) in Coconut oil and use to clean vagina. This remedy will also helpful to cure vaginal itching.
Pregnancy Morning Sickness
Pregnancy morning sickness is another common health condition that every pregnant woman must suffer. Nausea and Vomiting are the basic conditions that occurs during second to fifth month of pregnancy.
To know how to get relief from this morning sickness during pregnancy visit here- Pregnancy Sickness.
Irregular Menstrual Periods
Many women are suffering with the condition of irregular menstrual periods.
9 best home remedies for Irregular menstrual cycle or periods that helps you a lot to cure this disorder.
It is another very painful condition for every pregnant woman that suffer with Abortus. Miscarriage is the loss of pregnancy that has many reasons like unbalanced diet, improper intercourse, stress or accidental injuries.
- To prevent miscarriage, a pregnant have to eat daily a small pearl of Asafoetida (Hing) about 5 gram with fresh water. This home remedy really very helpful to prevent miscarriage.
Conception or Conceiving a Baby
Some women facing problems in Conception Or conceiving a baby. To being mother is a great pleasure for all women and a part of our heritage human life. There are some common home remedies that helps you conceiving a baby.
- Take the fresh soft hair of Ficus religiosa (Peepal Jatta) and grind it to cook with about 500 ml milk. When solution remains half or 200 ml, then mix loaf sugar and honey in it. Use this mixture from 6th day of menstrual cycle or during periods. Intake this mixture for regular 10 days for Conceiving a child.
- Take Gorochan (A stone that made in Cow’s gall bladder and it is obtained after death of cow) about 3-4 gram, Scindapsus officinalis (Gajapippali) and Rennet/ Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) each 10 grams to prepare fine powder. Use this powder for regular 6 days with milk from 4th day of menstruation cycle or periods. This is one very effective home remedy for Conceiving a baby.
- Use of daily Asparagus Racemosus (Shatavari) powder with milk or Ghee is also very useful.
For Normal Delivery
Delivery time is a common tension time of all pregnant women due to high pain and physical injuries. Hence all pregnant women wish for a normal delivery to avoid complications.
- For normal delivery, cook about 50 gram Indian gooseberry (Amla) in 200 gram water and when 100 gram solution remain then keep away from cooking. Mix honey in it and feed to procreative women.
For Growth in Breast Milk
If you are facing low breast milk problem, then for growth in milk eat more and more vegetable and fruits. Breastfeeding has many health benefits for both mother and baby. Grow your breast milk with natural herbs at home.
- Soak a small bowl Black Gram (Chana) in milk in night and daily eat in morning.
- Daily intake roasted Cumin (Jeera) with sugar in morning and evening.
- Use more green peas vegetable in food.
- Grapes, Papaya and Pear fruits are also very useful for breast milk growth.
Note: The words within brackets () are the Hindi name of ayurvedic herbs.