Gond Katira Tragacanth Gum Herb Introduction And Uses
Tragacanth is an amazing herb which obtained from the sap of legume plant that contained with wonderful benefits. This particular herb loaded with wonderful benefits including sexual insufficiency to constipation, heat strokes, breast enlargement and even tumor. Another this single herb is the solution to the entire given health issues. Even in Ayurveda, the various benefits of the Tragacanth herb are mentioned in detail. The benefits of the herb not restricted to the cooking industry only. But on the same time used for manufacturing paper and textiles as well.
What is Gond Katira or Tragacanth Gum?- This herb has come from a shrub and easily found in mid-east, Iran, Iraq and in some of the western parts of Asia as well. It connected to the Astragalus species and the botanical name of the best quality gum – Astragalus Gummifer. The gum naturally emanates from the roots and incisions produced in the stem. From here it being collected and then dried that results in crystals of flakes. So Tragacanth Gum herb in India popular with Hindi name Gond Katira.
Various Properties And Applications Of The Gond Katira– This is a viscous water soluble mixture. It also well known for containing with high amount of protein in it. It doesn’t have its own odor and taste. Some of its benefits are given below here:
Gond Katira Benefits for Health
- In Ayurveda, it used as the herbal medicine. This contained with alkaloid and so that the reason known for the excellent remedy for treating cough and diarrhea.
- For treating burns, the paste of the gond katira can be directly applied to the affected area. Hence this way it would show the best possible results.
- The herb can be used in various drinks, salad coverings, processed cheese and puddings as well. So that would offer taste and due to its cooling properties as well.
- As per the various studies, the herb stimulates the immune system. It also strength the body enough to fight with tumors.
- This works as the body reliever and on the same time, this is stabilizer, emulsifier and texture additive. Due to its properties, it also used in sauces, salads, confections and ice cream because that offers to make it thick.
- It’s a thickening agent and soused in making dyes for printing in various fields like calico printing, dressing fabrics, for preparing glues, for making gloss in ink and for water colors and textiles.
- This is a perfect binder as well and so used in making pastels of an artist. For gripping the powdered herbs in collaboration, this also used in incense making as a binder. This reason that makes it perfectly used for paper manufacturing.
- It also used in cosmetic industry and in culture medium in laboratories as well.
- The herb Gond Katira used for preparing paste in floral sugar-craft. So that life like flowers can be made on wires and further they used to decorate the cakes.
- It offers fineness and delicacies in finishing your work. And for the purpose the paste can be made that dried in the air or apprehend colorings.
- It also known as the cooling agent in the body. Therefore one can be safe itself from heat stroke if using the same.
- Another it makes one help in dealing with constipation as contained with properties of purgative.
- Men who fighting with sexual inactivity can be depended over the same to give fight to weakness.
- It is also helpful in increasing the breast size in women.
Although the benefits of the Gond Katira are many. So, it’s up to you, which of the benefit you look for yourself.