Ayurveda Diagnosis Ways
हिन्दी मे पढ़ें।
Ways of Ayurveda Diagnosis
There are 8 Ayurveda Diagnosis methods that are mentioned in Ayurveda. Every healthcare system use these Ayurveda diagnosis methods in primary check up or diagnosis. These are
Nadi (Pulse), Mootra (Urine), Mala (Stool), Jivha (Tongue), Shabda (Speech), Sparsha (Touch), Darash (Vision), Aakriti (Appearance)
1. Nadi or Pulse Diagnosis
: Nadi or Pulse diagnosis is the ancient way of detecting the existing status of a human body normal or abnormal. The functioning of the whole body can be determined from the pulse diagnosis, a skilled Ayurveda Doctor Diagnosis pulse by counting your pulse beats. Normally the pulse examined at wrist with three fingers gently without abstraction in blood by doctor, slow or fast pulse rate showing illness or abnormal condition of body. In a normal person pulse rate ranges from 60–100 bpm. Pulse rate vary in every person according to age and environmental conditions. Every person has a one main Dosh, Some with Vaat, some with Pitta and some with Kapha. The people with Vaat Dosh has low pulse rate, with Kapha dosha medium pulse rate and with Pitta Dosha high pulse rate in normal. Balance in the Doshas is necessary for normal or good health. In Ayurveda Diagnosis a professional first diagnosis for patient main body Dosh. Nadi or Pulse Diagnosis is not easy, if you want to become a skilled professional in Pulse Diagnosis then you have to make a lot of exercises. Proper concentration with cool mind is very necessary in Nadi or Pulse Diagnosis.
2. Mootra or Urine Diagnosis: Urine Diagnosis more usually performed at medical labs after recommendation of a health expert or doctor. In kidney stone, urinary bladder infection, gall bladder and other abdominal problems doctor recommend urine test. You have to provide a urine sample and after urine test, the health professional diagnose your urine test report.
3. Mala or Stool Diagnosis: Stool Diagnosis is also performed in medical labs like Urine Diagnosis. After getting a Stool test report, the patient has to go to doctor for Stool test report diagnosis.
4. Jihva or Tongue Diagnosis: Tongue Diagnosis is main in a number of health problems. During tongue diagnosis color, size and surface of tongue examined. In case of tongue Ulcers, cuts and scars tongue inspection is necessary. Health professional use tongue diagnosis to know about the predominant body Dosha.
5. Shabda or Speech Diagnosis: In Speech Diagnosis, a healthcare professional inspects you with necessary question related to your disease. Healthcare professional ask about your disease age, symptoms, effects, old medication, diet, blood pressure and other important things. Speech Diagnosis is necessary if patient is with full conscious. The doctor provides medication as per patient speech about disease. It is necessary for every patient to provide right detail during Speech Diagnosis. This Ayurveda Diagnosis is very essential and patient has to provide correct information about the disease.
6. Sparsha or Touch Diagnosis: Touch Diagnosis is important in external skin diseases, body pain or fever. In fever, Touch Diagnosis and Pulse Diagnosis are mainly used. Touch Diagnosis applied on body pain, ulcers, pimples, swelling and different pain problems. Touch diagnosis helps to find the exact point of pain in body or to check all organs at their right places.
8. Aakriti or Appearance Diagnosis: Appearance Diagnosis is also very helpful in many external skin diseases and bone fracture and displacement. Healthcare professional diagnose many problems with appearances. In accidents, scares, wounds and swelling on certain body parts Diagnosis by appearance.
These are the mostly used Ayurveda Diagnosis ways Back at Ayurvedic Home Remedies for more Ayurveda information.